My Top Tier Business - Mytoptierbusiness run away from this company

11 of 11 My Top Tier Business reviews

Update added by user Mar 03, 2016

Top affiliate of MOBE claims Matt Lloyd stole $60,000 from him!

I hate to say i told you so, but i really did.Back in Nov 2013 i wrote about some of the various ways Matt Lloyd from Australia is constantly stealing money from 100% of his affiliates and is perpetrating fraud on a daily basis.

Finally 1 of his top affiliates has decided to speak out and the entire MLM and Biz Opp Industry are paying attention.

You absolutely must watch these exposing 2 videos where the top affiliate shows in plane-as-day evidence, that Mobe, and Matt Lloyd are literally stealing affiliate commissions from their entire flock. For god sakes, Do Not give Matt Lloyd and Mobe any of your money. By the way the affiliate who made the "tell-all" video is named Bazi Hassan. He is a hardworking good guy.

He is just one of 1000's of affiliates that are having their commissions stolen by Matt Lloyd.

Watch the video on yt!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2KLOGEVeY

Original review posted by user Nov 02, 2013

Guys run away from My top tier business and Matt lloyd!!!

Tons of people are writing about how Matts scam works across the internet.

I feel that is important to help save innocent people from this bait and switch scam that nearly stole $2000 from me and did manage to trick me out of $49.00.

At this Matts site, when you read the sales letter Matt promises to hand out his entire system for free. Ok fine. His video on his site where he rambles for over 30 minutes also makes the exact same lie, I mean claim.

In his video, I counted 7 times where he claimed he was giving his system away for free, then at about the 27 or 28 minute mark, he says he now wants $49.

That is the first part of the Matts ***. It gets much worse. So I pay $49 thinking that I will be able to make the big commissions that Matt keep talking about. $1000, $3000 and $5000.

At this point, I'm upset that he lied in order to get me to watch his video, but I ended up still making the *** mistake of paying him $49 by credit card.

Then after I pay, I got nothing. His site did not even work after I paid. So I go searching all over the net, and I'm forced to read fake reviews of his scam by his affiliates who obviusly were tricked just like me.

Ultimately I and 100s of others were completely fooled into giving him the $49 thinking that we can earn the big $1000 and $5000 commissions he promises.

No, you cant. There is another part of the scam. The company makes you watch out dated videos for 6 straight days. Honest.

Then, on day 6, you find out as so many others have shared this exact expereince, warrior forum, that you actually need to pay $2000 more - to be allowed to earn the big commissions.

If you only pay $49, Matts company will only allow you to sell some crappy PLR private label rights products that basically anybody can get off the internet for free.

Basically, the system is not anywhere close to free which Matt promised, and still promises.

You need to pay $49 plus pay $1997 for the license. If you don't pay both these fees, you don't get the license, and this means you don't get the system. - and this means, you never, ever will be able to make the big commissions Matt brags about.

This scam needs to be stopped. This is a perfect example of what we in America call a bait-and-switch scam. This scam wasted a full 7 days of my life.

To join with the likes of Matt, you will have to lie to others. If you feel comfortable lying to others to make money, well that's up to you. Obviously I decided to not give them $2000.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
11 of 11 My Top Tier Business reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 13, 2015 #1077892

OK, so if I were to pay the $2000, what next? How much do I have to shell out to bring traffic? I'm always willing to stick my neck out if there's something in it for me, and I don't listen to whingers and whiners who expect a free ride. I'm a hard worker, can afford the $2000 and would be prepared to work my *** off for $1000 repeat commissions. I want to hear from people who've had success, not tyre kickers.
Thanks
Mark

Sep 04, 2015 #1029572

You have to spend money to make money, loser. That's a basic principle of business. Lazy "gimme" people like you just want a company to send you the check without you putting in any investment or effort. Life only works that way for welfare sucks. Responsible people realize that the French impressionist painter Goya (Get Off Your ***) is our favorite artist and we are the ones pulling in the $ while you sit home in your mother's basement and moan.

1 1 Reply

Aug 22, 2015 #1023211

I am not sure why the site did not work for you.I am actually someone who paid the $49. The site worked great for me. The lessons were very helpful. Plus my back office rocks. Since you paid the money you should still be able to log in. I would contact support. They were very helpful and efficient with any concerns I had. I hope this helps. Have a great day.

1 0 Reply
jiminycricketsbatman

Sep 06, 2015 #1030673 Longview, Texas, United States

How much they pay you to make thus comment... lol...this person is either paid or a part of the scam.

Aug 21, 2015 #1022869

I am glad I found out that is a scam earlier. I did waste 2hrs of my life watching this video. I did not recieve my 49$ back. Karma is a itch! U know the rest.

Jun 12, 2015 #994527 Fairfield Bay, Arkansas, United States

Yes, I signed up and then was working my way through the steps, when I received an email requesting $1997. I told them in the beginning I live on $978 and support two other adults. I have cancelled this, and I take it aftr reading tis I will not get my $49.99 back either????

Bobette

Mar 02, 2015 #952839 Mishawaka, Indiana, United States

I'm sickened because I'm almost thru all steps acc I paid the 49 & not being able to wait to start making the money! Wow! Way to blow my day out of the water!

Jul 01, 2014 #834683

Anyone who complains about having to spend $49 to get access to a good business plan is a fool and a loser who needs to stay away from the business arena, period. All these people complaining are the same clowns who say they want to make money and then go around tire-kicking and expecting something good for nothing. Guess what? It takes money to make money, and it also takes risk, effort, and some sacrifice. Matt Lloyd's MOBE program is one of the most intelligent, well put-together, and accessible income producing programs out there, and if he charges a $49 admission fee it is to keep tire-kickers and losers out. He doesn't want to waste his time with moochers who expect to get something of value for nothing. The information you get during the first six days of his training is worth the $49 many, many times over, but it involves work and effort, and that doesn't sit well with the typical mooching losers who abound all over the internet. To them I say, stick to your McJob and leave entrepreneurship to people who understand what it takes to start a business!

7 4 Reply
whatever

Jul 17, 2015 #1008868

Ok so Matt did say free, and then ask $49, no one is complaining about that. But after you get done with the steps and now he ask for 1997.00 then I can understand why people are not so trusting. some times that 49.00 is all the person have and is taking a big risk knowing they have to feed their families. I've also paid the 49.00 if it cost me anymore without me making a dime it'll end right then. I will get my 49.00 back I did record the video using my phone he said he will return it. Just that I do have a online job that pays well and I never had to pay a dime... But if this work it works....

May 28, 2014 #821103

It is easy to find out what the top tier business is all about by using google and youtube a few times.
Yes, the operation is a bit pricey. Where else would all the commissions come from? It has to cost big money to pay big commissions. The high price will make it hard to sell. So I decided the skills needed were beyond my ability. Easy, and no 49 dollar problem. By the way the TOS says the jurisdiction they will settle there differences in is Panama. Maybe you can charge the exotic vacation as a business expense while attending to the legal details to get your money back. Buy local.

1 0 Reply
John

Apr 01, 2014 #800784

Hilarious. This scam won't ever die it seems.
Nearlly every marketing forum on the entire internet displays the exact same evidence to the Matt Loyd and John Chow Scam.
If you read the entire thread here, it's composed of people telling the truth about how this top tier Business opportunity scam operates.
Basically, Matt Lloyd claims you can make tons of money, if u just give him $49 bucks. Ok, no problem. Then, to help squeeze the cash out of your pocket, he brags about his fake, money back guarantee.
Ya, that’s right. With his fake money back guarantee, you need to jump through 311 hoops, in other words, Matt and John chow have designed it so exactly Zero people will ever qualify for the guarantee.
Then, immediately after you pay the $49 bucks, you find out the "Real" story to the scam. They force you to pay another $2,000! Yikes. Forget it. They never mention this up front, because they know people are wising up, and that these guys are simply out to steal your money with the charade of an unworkable marketing scam. And get this, the other half of the replies in this thread are by a guy named Grant, who is defending this scam like his life depended on it. Why? Well, if you spend 3 minutes on the internet googling dearest Grant, here is what you will find. Grant was once a failed lawyer. He no longer practices in this slimy profession because nobody is willing to hire him. He is no longer a lawyer. I clicked the link to his very own web site, and
... Show more

4 6 Reply

Jul 01, 2014 #834690

They don't "force" you to do anything. What they do is screen losers and keep them out using this method. It is up to you whether you want to upgrade your membership or you don't, and if you choose not to, then you are restricted to the lower level of membership and the limited money-making opportunity it offers. That's the way life works, pal....Nobody rides for free, and you can't go through life expecting to get something for nothing.

5 3 Reply
what ever

Jul 17, 2015 #1008875 Woodstock, Georgia, United States

A scam is a scam sweety. I work making money at my job now and I do t have to pay to make money I just come to work... Excuse me how much did u make...lmao

1 1 Reply
Grant

Mar 29, 2014 #800068

I'm a lawyer...and i want to respond to this poor chump who thinks he got scammed out of $49...i'm writing this, not for him, so others who might otherwise profit from a legitimate business opportunity, don't get scared away by someone who pretends to know what he's talking about...but in reality...understands little or nothing....It took me 4 years to get thru business school. I realized i would likely need a degree to improve my chances of getting into law school...that 4 year business degree cost me thousands in tuition, books, lodging...not to mention i could have been out in the work force earning...after my business degree from McMaster University in 1975...i went on to obtain my law degree in 1983 from the University of Windsor..once again, many thousands in tuition, books, lodging...and, once again, not to mention all that foregone income by not being out in the workforce...The eight years i spent in school probably cost me (even at minimum wage) about 20K per year or, $160,000.00. I'm now in my '60's and i do very well for myself....what i invested back when i was a young man has paid me back..and handsomely i might add....Now, back to this poor chump who complains about spending $49 to have a look at a business opportunity...Please folks...pay him no mind...I will bet money that this poor chump is anything but successful in this life...and will likely remain unsuccessful...is that someone you would pay attention to? I would hope not. Yet for some unknown... Show more

3 5 Reply
Grant

Mar 31, 2014 #800650

Oh by the way...in my law practice, my annual membership fees to the local bar association exceed $2,000.00. My errors and insurance fees are over $3,000 annually. The mortage,interest and taxes are $1,300...utilities, another $600 monthly...and there are salaries, office expenses and so on...i have to make $50K to cover my expenses before i put a dime in my pocket...i'm not complaining mind you..that's just the necessary landscape if you want to be a practicing lawyer...any legitimate business requires an investment in time and money...so, my question to the poor fellow who complained about his $49...do you see how ridiculous you look??? And now some advice to that same poor fellow....Know your facts before you start criticizing someone...

6 4 Reply
pieman

Mar 12, 2014 #793763

are you for real you baffoon so if Maca's said that you can sell burgers under there umbrella but the catch is you have to pay a license fee and it will cost $2000 dollars you would do it... but... once you get to the pay the minimum licence to sell burgers and they let you know you can only sell cheese burgers you find out that you can make good income from selling cheese burgers only ...but if you buy the licence to sell the rest of our range and make really big dollars would you do it ...of course you would because its a proven franchise....same as this... if you bother to really research the net you will find that it comes in at number 2 in the world for on line MLM businesses you ***... :upset

3 0 Reply
Peggy

Mar 02, 2014 #790405

HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO STOP adding their hyper link to just about every web site I've opened today?

1 2 Reply
JC

Jan 24, 2014 #777838 Emmeloord, Flevoland, Netherlands

It is obviously very clear that these people have absolutely no clue about Matt Lloyd. He is not only a very successful Internet Marketer, he is one of the brightest and most honest entrepreneur out there both online and offline.
What he has developed is an ingenious Information Marketing product licensing model (no different than a franchise) where for an investment of $1997 you get access to a whole bunch of IM training products for you to sell.
The value of these information products are worth it and the best part is that you get to keep from 50% to 90%.
He has built the entire sales funnel (and a high converting one at that) for you. All you have to do is find qualified traffic to send to it and you can expect to see $1k commissions.
Maybe, if Matt were to just explain it that way, people would not write the bad reviews that I've seen on the site.
And, yes, I am a license holder (have been marketing my own info products for over 9 years) and wish I had the smarts to be able to create the info products that he creates and makes available to the "franchise owners." Name me a successful franchise that can start paying you $1k commission for each $1997 sale and I will sign up immediately. Especially if all I have to invest is $1997. With just 2 sales I’m already making a profit! Don't believe these people that have obviously not tried the MOBE system. Be independent and think for yourself. Click here to see what this is ingenious system is all
... Show more

6 2 Reply

1-20 of 35 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to My Top Tier Business. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about My Top Tier Business.
Filing a new complaint about
×